23/07/2012

mim hello again.

mim in wonderland

moi
ici
maintenant

is a project i did when I was 19, almost 10 years ago.
with my friend aram who loves travelling and always travels.
at that time i had never been abroad.not even had a plan of it. then I suddenly left to london to study though, i never was a traveller but more of a settler  who always had a dream of having a house and neighbours and possibly a garden.
anyway, with these different ways of our dream or real life, i and aram dreamed of common future. something more sustainable and peaceful, doable and tasteful.

now, i am back in my mother land.
and most of the times too busy to think anything like that.
but the idea comes back quite often and i want to start the project again.
with my 10 years of accumulated experience or knowledge or some useless memories.

so to start,
i'll see myself, my past and present and probably future.
there i will build my wonderland again.
and live happily ever after.


No comments:

Post a Comment